Huwebes, Marso 31, 2011

Human Heart Nature- Balancing Facial Wash Review

Hello!! This my first time to write a blog, so I hope you'll like it. :)
After hanging out with my friends, I went straight to the Human Heart Nature store because my sister asked me to buy her a Choco-Vanilla lipbalm. While checking out the whole store, I saw this Balancing Facial Wash good for combination skin type, and told myself that I should buy this because my Pond's Anti-Bacterial cleanser is empty. But HELL it was a huge mistake. :(
Balancing Facial Wash - Click Image to Close
That's it. Bought it for Php84.75. 
Pros:
-love the smell
-feels really cool when applied to skin
-has an elegant packaging (bought this not just because it's for combo skin but also because of the packaging. Lesson learned: don't be fooled by nice packagings!!!)
Cons:
-can be drying
-expensive, 84.75 almost 85 for 50 ml (priceyyy...)
-has this beads
-needs a huge amount to spead and bubble

When I first used this, nothing happened to my skin. No improvement, no damage, but after a few weeks of using it, the zits on my forehead increased. It's so annoying to have a breakout if you still have traces of your previous breakout. (get it?? hehe :p)
All in all, I don't like this product. But I love other Human Nature products, this is the only thing that disappointed me.
I this review helped you somehow. Thanks for reading!!! 

1 komento:

  1. I want to try Human Nature products! Where do you get them?

    I am a new follower! Please check out my blog.
    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin